NBYA Store Explained
You can use this online registration system for many things. It's easy with the menu driven layout, and you can pay online with a credit card via a secure PayPal transaction - you don't need a PayPal account. When you check out with your "Shopping Cart", you also have the option to pay by mailing a check to the NBYA office. Some of the things available via this system include:
- Paying NBYA Dues
- Paying US Sailing Dues
- Making contributions to NBYA and US Sailing
- Registering & paying for NBYA Regattas and Events
- Registering and paying for events organized by NBYA member clubs & organizations
To use the online registration system, the following guidelines have been established.
- Registration via the online system is done by setting up an account using your email address for the sign-in name and whatever password you choose.
- You don't have to be an NBYA member to establish an account in this system. Setting up an account costs nothing, you only pay for things you register for (such as NBYA membership, regattas & related events like meals and merchandise associated with regattas).
- You can establish a family membership and list everyone on a single registration.
- For two juniors in the same family list the primary contact on main record and list each junior members as additional family members.
- Your Boat information is stored here when you setup your personal infomation. It is stored with your name and includes the information we need to populate scratch sheets for regattas.
- Pay by Credit Card or Check! We don't store credit card information - whenever you pay via credit card, you are redirected to the PayPal website to conduct a secure transaction, then at the end of the transaction, you are returned to the NBYA online registration sytem. You are sent confirmation emails to the email address you register online with.
- You can log into the system anytime and see what orders you have made in the past. A link to the online system will be maintained on the NBYA web site main menu. Various event pages may also have links directing you to the online registration system.
- If you forget your password - There is a link on the bottom of the sign-in page labeled "Forgot your password?" that you can click on. Enter your email address and your password will be sent to you. You can reset your password by editing your profile once you are signed in. by selecting My personal info located in the left column under My Account.
- If your email address changes, or becomes inactive - You can contact the NBYA Store Administrator via the Contact Us link who can change it to a new email address so you can maintain your existing account. You can change your own email address by signing in, and once logged in by selecting My personal info located in the left column under My Account.