NBYA Dues (Individual, Crew, Family or Junior)
Warning: Last items in stock!
NBYA annual (1 January - 31 December) membership dues for individuals, crew members, juniors and families.
Use the drop-down to select the category of membership. If there are more than two juniors, select Family membership.
The names for family and junior memberships should be saved in your personal profile. Your address should also be saved. To check and edit your data click on “My addresses” and "My personal info" in the My Account block to the left and enter the new or changed information.
Consider making an additional tax deductible contribution to NBYA also. Click on the "Accessories" tab.
Step-by-step directions (Print for easy reference):
1. Click drop-downs at right of NBYA burgee to select a membership category next to the Dues for drop-down (e.g.Individual, Family, Junior, etc.).
2. Click Add to cart below the quantity field, leaving the Quantity as 1.
3. Verify your personal data and edit if required as follows:
3a. If the My Account box is displayed on the right column, proceed to step 3b. If the My Account box is not displayed on right column, you have not yet signed in. Click on the Log in link on the upper right part of the screen and sign in with your email address and password. If you forgot your password, or this is the first time signing in, click on Forgot your password? and follow the directions emailed to you.
3b. Click on "My personal info" in the My Account box to verify and enter new or changed information. This is where we collect your contact information, boat information, family member information, and boat information. This information is usually entered the first time you register on this site. If you have changes, please take the time to update this before submitting your annual membership dues. When finished, scroll to the bottom of the form and click “Save”.
4. Click on "My addresses" in the My Account box to verify and enter new or changed information for your addresses (if different). When finished, scroll to the bottom of the form and click “Save”.
5. Click on "Cart" in the box on top menu bar. A summary of your membership selections is displayed with the total amount due. If the information is correct, scroll to the bottom of the page and select the payment method. Otherwise, you can go back and edit, or click the trash can logo in the cart to delete it and start again.
6. Continue Shopping by clicking on any of the categories in the top menu bar. Under Dues & Membership you also have the option for making a donation to NBYA. NBYA Donation allows you to make a donation to NBYA by clicking the View button. NBYA is a 501(c)(3) non-profit organization with all contributions tax deductible. You can add a donation to the shopping cart with your membership
7. Click Cart in the top menu. Since there is nothing being shipped, it doesn't matter which of your addresses are selected. Scroll to the bottom to view the payment options.
8. Choose the payment method by clicking on either Pay by Check or PayPal - Use a Credit Card.
9a. If paying by check, a screen is displayed - verify the form of payment, then click I confirm my order. A screen is displayed that provides payee information and where to mail your check. You will also receive a confirmation email with this information.
9b. If paying by credit card or PayPal, you are redirected to the PayPal website. To pay by credit card, click on the Continue link in the lower left part of the screen below "Don't have a PayPal account?". Enter your credit card information, then click Return Order and Continue. Follow the confirmation prompts on the screen, then click Pay Now. The confirmation email will indicate payment method was PayPal, even though you used your credit card. Those with a PayPal account can use that, instead of their credit card.
* required fields